How It Works
We know that buying and selling homes can be stressful, and so we want to help. Here's a list of our most frequently asked questions. If these don't answer your questions, give us a call today!
- Are you a real estate agent and are there fees or commissions involved
- No, we are not licensed agents or brokers. We are real estate investors and we buy and sell properties on our own behalf. We do not charge any commission or service fees if you sell your house to us. You will receive cash for the entire amount of the offer we make, and we will take care of all the paperwork and legal charges incurred. We sell or rent your house only after repairing and fixing it, and make a marginal profit. However, the comfort, convenience, and sense of relief you will feel is incomparable, and priceless.
- What types of homes do you buy?
- We buy all types of homes. Any size. Any condition. Any situation. You don't need to make any repairs, or even cleanup before we buy your home. If you're in financial distress or just ready to move on to the next phase and are having a hard time selling, we are confident that we can help to find a solution that works for both of us. Often times we can make you a fair cash offer almost immediately and close very quickly. Just give us a call, email, or fill out the form on the site!
- If I'm behind on my mortgage payments or taxes, can you still buy my home?
- Yes! We buy homes in all types of financial situations. We work directly with the banks and counties, and are very familiar with the foreclosure process, and often buy homes that are behind on payments.
- How do you assess and determine a fair price for my house?
- We are a team of professionals who follow a set process to determine the fair and accurate price for your house. To start with, we consider the location of your house, the repairs required, and the present condition of the house. Also, we take into consideration the comparable house prices in your area over the last year. Based on all the factors, we decide the price we can offer for your house, and provide you with the best offer. It is then your choice to accept or decline the offer we make.
- Who typically sells their houses to you?
Anyone who needs to sell a house. We buy houses of all types and in any condition, from a wide range of situations.
Here are a few common ones:
• People who are relocating, or are already making two house payments
• Need or want to get rid of a problem rental, or tenant
• Needs major repairs, so not able to sell it on the listing services or with an agent
• Have a Short time frame, and need to sell fast
• Inherited an estate or it is in Probate as an asset that needs to be sold
• Facing foreclosure, Tax Lien, or behind in payments
• Need to liquidate because of medical bills, divorce or other reason
We Are Local Real Estate Investors in the Seattle Washington Area
We buy houses quickly all over the Seattle and the East Side. That also includes Pierce, Snohomish and King County. We rehabilitate tired or ugly houses, restoring them for others to enjoy. We are not real estate agents or brokers, but can refer you to one if needed. We would prefer to work with you directly OR if you are represented by an agent or broker. We are focused on improving neighborhoods, and redeveloping areas that we work in.